Last Oasis receives yet another walker to add to its arsenal of giant walking mechanical beasties. This one is called the Balang Walker.
The team actually shared a trailer for this walker which you can view below. This new walker is just one part of the patch notes which touch on structures, balance, and fixes. For example, balance changes include:
- Overhauled all the loot in Ancient City.
- Made scattershot hits ungrapple players.
- Made Defensive Tower constructions decay if not built.
- Rebalanced costs of ceramic Walker upgrades.
- Reduced free redeploy cooldown from 24 to 12 hours.
- Increased claim vulnerability window from 1 to 3 hours.
- Rebalanced costs of all Clay and Concrete base structures.
- Made empty Founder Walker cores require maintenance.
Check out the trailer for the Balang Walker below. If you want to read the full patch notes, be sure to head over to the Steam page here.