If you’ve been suffering from crashes in Last Oasis, you might want to make sure your game includes the latest patch. This patch released Friday includes several crash fixes in addition to introducing several improvements all around.
The patch addresses gameplay, interface, voice, text, plus more general fixes and improvements. These included fixes for fuel containers, input device selection on Xbox, voice chat on Xbox, trader UI on Xbox, crafting UI navigation on Xbox, and Ownership editing on Xbox.
Some more general fixes and improvements for Last Oasis include:
- Fixed grappling hook related crashes.
- Fixed crash related to disconnecting while in a building screen action.
- Fix crash related to voice chat activity.
- Fixed crash related to equipment screen.
- Optimized LODs for distant objects for Xbox.
- Fixed a crash related to opening the player list on Xbox.
- Fixed a crash related to browsing Auctions on Trading Stations.
- Fixed a handful of crashes happening on Xbox. While not all may be fixed, they should happen significantly less now
Check out the full patch notes here. If you’re wondering why several fixes included Xbox, it’s because Last Oasis released on Xbox just last month. The update also brought cross-play with PC, in addition to releasing Season 3.
Recent updates include the “wipe hype” patch, in addition to various hotfixes addressing PvE, structure, and more. Around the new year, the team teased what we could expect from Last Oasis in 2021. At the time, it included a new map, new enemies, and more community-driven features.