Patch 0.8.3 for Last Epoch is now live and brings the Sands of Majasa chapter. Here are the details.
Sands of Majasa brings with it 15 new zones spread throughout several different biomes. The update also brings new voice acting, new music, and new cutscenes. Additionally, get ready to take on new bosses through various new encounters. Finally, enemies have seen a bump as Sands of Majasa adds more than 30 new enemies.
Last Epoch’s latest patch also brings updates, improvements, and changes to Monolith of Fate, endgame balance, and arena. Additionally, skill changes are introduced for Acolyte, Mage, Primalist, Rogue, and Sentinel.
A bunch of bug fixes were also introduced. Optimization was also a goal with the team adding and improving the following:
- The framerate limit option is now enabled by default for new and existing players. The default value is 60 FPS.
- The background frame limit option (for when the game is unfocused) is now enabled by default for new and existing players. Its value has been set to 30 FPS.
- Fixed a bug where the Exclusive Fullscreen display mode used a borderless window instead of true fullscreen.
- Renamed display mode options. They are now called: Fullscreen, Borderless Window, and Windowed.
- Borderless Window is now the default display mode for all new users.
- Fixed a bug where, once aggroed, Wengari Shamans would cause significant FPS drops if distant from the player.
- Improved shadow performance by reducing the number of shadow casters in some zones.
- Improved the performance skills with different visual variants.
- Greatly improved the performance of Lightning Blast’s base visuals.
- Improved the performance of Tempest Strike’s Perfect Storm.
- Improved the performance of Bone Spire and Moon Spire attacks.
- Improved the performance of gold drops.
- Improved the performance of removing non-stacking stat buffs.
- Improved the performance of Entangling Roots.
- Improved the performance for the default version of Earthquake and Aftershocks.