A massive dev stream from the Warframe team outlined several changes and improvements coming to the game.
Perhaps most interestingly for players, Kuva Liches will see a new iteration. The changes are based on player feedback, with key changes including:
- Removing forced failures system
- Softening the blow of the RNG hunt. Both in allowing you to Banish a Lich, but also using an undesired Kuva Weapon to receive a “bait” that will guarantee you a specific Weapon.
- Thrall farming needs a little bit extra goodness.
A new Warframe is also coming out later this, dubbed Odalisk. She’ll be tech-focused, with several abilities. Her first ability will include throwing three grenades. She’ll also be able to drop a Big Fracking Gun in front of you, which seems nice. Her passive includes a 100% extra power strength for every fourth ability.
Armor scaling was also addressed, with the following preliminary armor values shared as an example:
- Lvl 100 Bombard: Starting at 7300, lowered to 5800
- Lvl 150 Lancer: Starting at 3200, lowered to 1400
Check out the stream below and read the whole massive update and view some awesome concept art here.