A new karma for Kurtzpel, dubbed Fallen Light, is now available in the game. Here are the details.
The new weapon is a magic cannon named "Elemental Buster" and takes on the role of a long-range magic slayer. Unlike other long-range Karmas, this Karma does not gain any auto-targeting assistance, and all shot projectiles will follow the player's aim. Fallen Light also utilizes a new resource called "Magic Bullet" which can be used to enhance skills or deliver a stronger attack, according to the press release.
Changes have been made to the karma system as well. Chasers will now be able to acquire Dual Soul and Sacred Guardian Karma with significantly reduced CP (in-game currency). The max growth of Karma will be increased from three to five and new skills will be taught through the new Karma UI instead of NPCs; chasers will be able to learn new skills and abilities by leveling up their karma.
Additionally, PvE changes include the following, with PvE now being separated into three different modes:
· Patrol: You and 2 other allies will fight a random humanoid monster
· Annihilation: You and 3 other allies will fight multiple random monsters
· Raid: You and 5 other allies will fight a designated boss monster.
System changes include
· Eltheca has undergone a visual revamp.
· A new inventory function and UI will be added so players can check all their items.
· A mailbox system will be added to be used for event rewards and compensations.
· A new currency, called DP, will be added and will be received by clearing missions.
· A new shop that uses CP will be added.
· A new in-game cash shop that uses KP will be added.
You can learn more about the changes coming in 2020 here.