In case you missed it, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning has received a Collector’s Edition trailer, along with some pricing information.
The new edition of the game is set to hit PC, Xbox One, and PC on September 8 of this year. Regarding the Collector’s Edition, it’s priced at $109.99/€109.99/£99.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC includes the full game plus:
- A highly-detailed Alyn Shir Figurine (20.8cm tall x 18cm wide x 14.2cm deep)
- A custom Amalur keychain
- Five pieces of original in-game artwork
- The award-winning game soundtrack composed by Grant Kirkhope
- A high-quality Collector’s Box
Additional pricing information was provided via Discord and details several other editions of the game, including:
- The Standard Edition will be available for an SRP of € 39.99 / $ 39.99 / £ 34.99 / ? 1929.00
- The Fate Edition for an SRP of € 54.99 / $ 54.99 / £ 47.99 / ? 2669.00
- The Collector’s Edition for an SRP of $109.99 / €99.99 / £99.99.
You can check out the trailer for the Collector’s Edition below: