Patch 4 for Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning is here and brings with it stability improvements and more.
You can check out the full changelog below:
- Several stability fixes
- Crash fixed when starting new game with no supported audio device connected.
- Black minimap / localmap fixed
- Character Parts becoming invisible fixed.
- 'Scattered Fragments' Quest : You can assemble the map even if you have more than 3 parts
- 'Scattered Fragments' Quest : broken quest when selling / rebuying a set piece.
- 'Talisman of the Sun' Shield fixed when already in inventory
- 'The Perpetual Desolations' : Blocker when playing the quest with a Boggart Companion
- 'Ascension' Quest : Blocking mages now properly hit by falling rubble
- 'The Silent Step' Quest : Boss fight issues fixed.
- 'Unlucky Charm' Quest : Gate can now always be opened.
These changes and fixes should hopefully make your experience in Amalur a tad better and less frustrating. Be sure to check out our comparison of the Re-Reckoning compared to the original. If you’re on the fence, you can check out our review here.