Crystal Dynamics has been teasing their post-launch characters even before the game launched, and now, three months after launching, Marvel’s Avengers has added the first new Avenger on the team. Kate Bishop will be joining the game along with a new Operation dedicated just for her story.
In the latest patch for Marvel’s Avengers, Kate Bishop will join along with Hulk, Thor, Captain America and the rest of the team, as they battle the forces of A.I.M. and save an ally along the way. In addition to adding the female Hawkeye, they have also fixed a number of issues with the Avengers Reassemble campaign, some multiplayer issues, and even made some changes to mission rewards.
Some notable fixes that stand out are:
- Threat Sector loot tables have better rewards at higher Power Level.
- Hives give more focused rewards and can include named sets of Epic Gear.
- Minor adjustments to existing challenge completion amounts.
- New Operation: Marvel’s Avengers Operation: Kate Bishop – Taking Aim (No additional cost).
- Ability to enable and disable Takedowns.
- Multiplayer stability improvements.
Despite many fixes making their way into the game there are still a few known bugs on the list as well. You can read the patch notes in detail on the official patch notes page. You can also check out what’s going on this week in game with the latest War Table.