A new karma weapon is coming soon to Kurtzpel along with PvP changes.
The new weapon is called Elemental Buster which takes on the role of a long-range magic slayer, according to the press release. However, this weapon doesn’t gain auto-targeting assistance. It’s up to the player to aim. Karma system changes are also coming. For example, chasers will now be able to acquire Dual Soul and Sacred Guardian Karma with significantly reduced CP (in-game currency).
PvP season 2 changes will see Chasers unable to select certain modes when matchmaking. Once you’re matched, however, you’ll be able to change your weapon and skills before the start of the match. Additionally, PvP Missions will no longer be separated by Practice and Official Probatio.
New items include:
- Magic Stone allows players to apply stats to Weapon and Costumes
- Settia Costume (Invisible Costume) for Shirt and Pants
- Character Name Change Ticket
- Character Appearance Change Ticket
- Basic Motion Change Item
Other system changes include:
- A new inventory function and UI will be added so players can check all their items.
- A mailbox system will be added to be used for event rewards and compensations.
- A new currency, called DP, will be added and will be received by clearing missions.
- A new shop that uses CP will be added.
- A new in-game cash shop that uses KP will be added.