OGPlanet has announced that Tales Runner, a racing MMO, will be joining its stable of free to play games when the beta version begins service on March 20th. Interested players are encouraged to head to the OGPlanet Tales Runner site to sign up for beta testing.
Tales Runner's Main Features:
- Famous Fairy Tale Maps - Race through tracks based on your favorite Fairy Tales such as Jack & the Bean Stalk, Alice in Wonderland and many more.
- Intense PvP - Compete against your friends and other opponents in intense 8 player races, relays or team matches. Those up for a real challenge can try their luck at Survival Mode where it is truly survival of the fittest.
- Challenging PvE - Play against various magical enemies and confront epic bosses from legendary tales. You better team up with a friend though, these bosses mean business.
- Social MMO - Meet your friends in the Park and chat about your exciting races and victories or invite them to your farm where you can raise your pet and grow crops to sell.
- Pet Racing - Raise and train your pet to become a four legged speed machine. Prove to your friends that you have the fastest pet by challenging them to an epic pet race.
- Mini-Games - Take a break from the intense racing to play some fun and casual mini-games such as a Jeopardy style quiz game, fortune tellers and more.
Head to the official Tales Runner site to get signed up.