The Jester’s Festival is landing in Elder Scrolls Online next week on March 25, bringing with it special event rewards and much more.
The event will run through April 1 at 10a ET, so you have plenty of time to hop in and join the fun. When you’re in the game, be on the lookout for the Jester’s Festival pavilions. These will be found outside cities like Ebonheart (Stonefalls), Vulkhel Guard (Auridon), and Daggerfall (Glenumbra). You can also grab the quest for free in the crown store.
You’ll be able to converse with the jesters of Tamriel nobility like Skald-King, Queen Ayrenn, and High King Emeric. Complete their intro quest and you’ll be rewarded with the Pie of Misrule memento. This memento will give you a 100% XP buff for two hours. After this intro quest, return to the jesters for daily quests which you can run for rewards.
Speaking of rewards, here’s what’s in store this year:
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Pages
- Fragments of two Mementos: the Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper
- Jokey Stealies (sell to vendors)
- Runeboxes containing the Cherry Blossom Branch or Jester’s Scintillator mementos
- Fragments of the Sovereign Sow pet
- NEW Regal Regalia Outfit Style Pages
- NEW Fragments of the Playful Prankster’s Surprise Box memento
New event-specific achievements are available to earn as well. You can check out the full details here. The Jester’s Festival arrives just a few weeks after the first content drop for the year-long Gates of Oblivion adventure, the Flames of Ambition DLC, released on PC, Mac, and Stadia, and then consoles soon after. It contains two new dungeons set to kick of this year’s theme.