The Jester Festival hit Elder Scrolls Online on Thursday, March 26.
You’ll have to find the Jester’s Festival pavilions to take part. These are located outside Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard, and Daggerfall. Speak to the alliance leaders to begin the quests. And yes, you receive a reward in the form of a Pie of Misrule memento,
“When you activate this preposterous pastry, you’ll receive a two-hour, 100% XP buff! Note that you don’t need to complete this quest again if you’ve previously done so—just grab the memento from your collections.”
You’ll receive a reward box for every festival quest you complete. These can contain consumables, recipes, furnishings, and Revelry Pies. And once you complete a quest for the first time daily, you’ll receive a Stupendous Gift Box which may include:
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Pages
- Fragments of two Mementos: the Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper
- Jokey Stealies to sell to vendors
- Runeboxes containing the Cherry Blossom Branch or Jester’s Scintillator mementos
- NEW fragments for the Sovereign Sow pet!
- Guaranteed drop within the first Stupendous Gift Box you open each day!
- This is the now the same porcine princess you save in the Jester’s Festival quest “A Noble Guest”
Event tickets can also be earned which can be used to purchase items from the Impresario. You can learn more about the event here.