Punishing: Gray Haven, the Japanese cyberpunk action RPG, is coming to the west on iOS and Android later this summer. Although the game released in Japan and China last year, this will be the first time western markets will see a release.
Specifically, Punishing: Gray Haven will release later this summer in Europe, North America, Australia and South-East Asia. The action RPG is set to feature a blend of action melee with RPG mechanics.
The cyberpunk flavor arrives in the form of various heroes, an electric soundtrack, and more. And, as is usually the norm for mobile titles of this scope, the game will be free to play when it releases on both iOS and Android western markets.
The press release shares some additional features for Punishing: Gray Haven which include:
- Experience a dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim a ruined Earth.
- Spectacular sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with razor sharp dark cyberpunk anime style.
- A chart-topping hit in China and Japan finally playable in English.
- Epic and dramatic boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and beyond.
- Collect and unlock a squad of elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- Dive into the future and immerse yourself in the powerful electronic soundtrack.
If you’re interested in seeing the game in action, check out the video below: