It's a big day for Final Fantasy XIV players with today's launch of the Shadowbringers expansion! Players will set off for Norvrandt, the First World, marking the first time that "Warriors of Light will journey beyond the world of Hydaelyn". The launch of Shadowbringers brings a wealth of new content, a pair of new jobs and races, a level cap increase, the new Trust System, new Beast Tribes and Primals, new crafting recipes, updates to the Battle System and much more.
Main features of today's expansion include:
- Gunbreaker & Dancer jobs
- Viera and Hrothgar races
- level 80 cap
- Trust System that allows players to take on challenge dungeons with NPCs
- new Beast Tribes & Primals - Pixies, Nu Mou, and Dawrves
- Game+ mode to replay previously completed quests
- YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse Alliance Raid
- Eden high-end raid
- Disciples of the Hand and Land high-end content
- new Tales of Adventure items "to advance through the main scenario and job levels respectively to more swiftly access Shadowbringers content"
Learn more on the Final Fantasy XIV site.