In addition to the brand new Conan Exiles trailer, the dev team has posted a new blog that lays out what the game is and isn't for fans looking forward to a new survival title based in the Robert E. Howard universe.
What Conan Exiles is:
- a story about an exile thrown into a world filled with danger as punishment for a crime
- characters start with virtually nothing and must search for and collect resources, craft weapons, gear and build cities
- players can enslave NPCs that work discover magical artifacts, fight for the player, worship Hyborian gods to summon dieties to wipe out the enemy
- the game can be played locally as single player, with friends or on official or unofficial servers
- PvP and PvE servers will both be available on launch
What Conan Exiles isn't:
- it is not a sequel to Age of Conan
- it is not an MMORPG
- there is less overarching story but there are snippets here and there
Read the full post on the Conan Exiles site.