In case you missed it, the latest patch notes for Rise of Agon’s Akathar update introduced several changes for PvP, glyphs, and more.
Major changes include:
- PvP Changes - Zones, Stances, Looting
- Glyphs - Rework of Chaos Bindstones
- Research System
- New Resources for dyes
- New Dye Crafting Skill
- Armor Dyes Bone, Full plate, Infernal, and Dragon armor pieces can now be dyed with a primary and secondary color
- Freemium Full Launch - tweaks thanks to months of feedback
- New Starting Area - All new players will start in Monkfield.
Other miscellaneous changes include:
- Use Key Improvements
- UI Improvements
- Equipping / Unequipping gear at Bank now instant (while not in combat)
- Get Naked will now remove clothes and jewelry
- Dropped items now have new stats showing when looked at
- Portal shards and runestones are available on Vendor again, 2k for portal shards and 5k for runestones.
- Ink drop rates increased on some mobs and added extra to various loot tables.(Ink is used in schematics)
- Activity Windows fixes - They should work now in all situations.
- Siege costs: During active time base cost is now 50k for hamlets and 150k for cities.
Check out the full list of changes here.