Hunting Season has begun in Black Desert on Xbox One, so get ready to slay all the things.
A recent news item from the official site outlines all the details. The event runs from October 1st After Maintenance till October 16th 09:00 AM UTC+1 (or October 1st After Maintenance till October 16th 01:00 AM PDT)
You’ll be able to earn, “an extra 100% Combat EXP and an extra 30% Skill EXP.” Additionally, drop rates for Black Stones (Killing Monsters), Hard/Sharp Black Crystal Shards (Gathering) and Ancient Relic Crystal Shards (Fishing) have been increased. Here are some additional details:
- The event will apply to all Black Desert servers.
- Combat EXP benefits will stack with scrolls, potions, and Value packages, but does not stack with buffs from other sources.
- Skill EXP benefits stack with other buff effects.
- This hot time only includes Combat and Skill EXP. Other EXP sources will remain unaffected by the event.
These world bosses will drop items at a higher rate:
Additionally, you’re guaranteed to get 1-2 memory fragments from these scrolls:
- Ancient Relic Crystal Summon Scroll
- Cartian Spell
- Pila Fe Scroll
Learn more here.