MOBA – Battle Royale – Action RPG hybrid Hunter’s Arena: Legends is set for Closed Beta Testing in February.
Announced via press release, you can register for the beta at the portal. Here are the times per region:
- America: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT -7)
- Europe: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +1)
- Asia: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +9)
In Hunter’s Arena: Legends, magical yet dark landscapes beckon combatants into an enchanted realm where 60 players enter and only one leaves. From snowy mountains to dense forest to dangerous lava fields, detailed and semi-realistic terrain impacts how players do battle. Special dungeon areas allow players the choice to work together to fight boss monsters for powerful rewards.
- Unique Character Classes – Classic MOBA-inspired character classes offer players unique ways to compete for glory. Every player class offers different strengths and weaknesses, along with countless skill and equipment upgrades;
- Solo and Team Play – Players must balance aggressive and strategic game styles by going head-to-head or by teaming up to take down daunting computer-generated bosses;
- Lightning-Quick Combat – A unique fighting system allows for strategic combos including parrying, a counter system and more for smooth online tournaments;
- Gorgeous Arenas – Hunter’s Arena: Legends utilizes Unreal Engine technology to create detailed character models and an immersive world.