We have a new, and perhaps final, major patch for Horizon Zero Dawn on PC.
Horizon Forbidden West was announced last year and is aiming to release sometime this year. But in the meantime, we’ve still got its prequel on PC to worry about. The patch, Patch 1.10, brings several fixes and performance improvements.
Crash fixes include:
- Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
- Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
Performance improvements will see an issue fixed which saves 250 MB of VRAM on AMD GPUs. There were several graphical improvements as well:
- Fix for negative values in cubemap relighting shader (fixes for example the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
- Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
- Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
- Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
- Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list