Reto Moto has sent word that Heroes & Generals has been patched with "Deploy! Drive! Destroy!" that developers consider the "biggest update ever". Every one of the 70+ vehicles in the game have been updated with new armor and improved damage systems. In addition, handling each has been improved to add "significant detail and depth to the game".
‘Deploy! Drive! Destroy!’-update includes:
- New armor system for all vehicles. Now it really DOES matter WHERE and HOW you attack an enemy vehicle.
- New damage system lets you immobilize vehicles with critical hits to components such as engine, fuel tank or ammunition, gun turret, wing, rudder and so on.
- Vehicle handling has been upgraded and every vehicle have had their physics redone from scratch.
- New terrain system implemented on all maps makes sure roads, grass and mud affects your driving just like you would expect.
- Simpler and more flexible deploy system makes it easier to setup a squad with your friends and play the soldier you want to play in battle.
Learn more on the Heroes & Generals site.