The folks over at Wowhead provided some helpful information on how to update your addons for Shadowlands pre-patch, including some addon manager options. No doubt many of you use addons in your adventures, and there’s almost nothing worse than incompatibility resulting in some broken addons and frustration.
To that end, here’s a list of some great addon managers you can use just in case you’re a little new to the addon game. additionally, if you’re looking to update your addons for the Shadowlands pre-patch, be sure to follow these instructions:
- Launch your addon manager
- Select your retail WoW installation
- Click Refresh to fetch all new updates
- Click Update All to update all your addons
- Wait until all updates are finished
- Launch WoW or do /reload if you're in-game already