Patch notes for Star Citizen’s Alpha 3.10.0u PTU.5779622 are now live and contain known issues, bug fixes, and more.
The post recommends that players delete the USER folder for Public client. You can find this folder here: C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Known issues include personal transport related issues, global chat availability in the visor HUD, character clipping through external doors, and more including:
- When firing at AI ships they will appear to Desync and have high packet loss
- Ships can be displayed as 'unknown' after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
- Landing gear will take multiple presses of the keybind to activate.
- Crystals and large surface rock deposits don't settle properly after fracturing causing them to vibrate and shake
- The Greycat ROC cannot extract all of the child crystals, some are left behind
- Hammerhead atmo entry effects clipping through interior of the ship
Bug fixes are also included as part of this patch.
- Prision oxygen kiosk repair mission should now trigger properly for players and show in the mobiGlas.
- Planetary ambiances should no longer be heard at various locations inside the interior of New Babbage.
- Fixed an impounding delay that was causing ships to be impounded when not obstructing a landing pad.
You can read the full patch notes here. In recent news, Cloud Imperium Games effectively announced a roadmap for a roadmap regarding the lack of news and updates for Squadron 42 after facing backlash and frustration from the community.