Hoplon has announced that it's 4v4 vehicle combat MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines, will be launching out of open beta on September 19th. The game is available in open beta currently, and will remain, on Steam or as a standalone download. Launch day will mark the addition of the new progression system that offers tons of missions and rewards to chase across 50 levels. In addition, there will be season-based tasks, XP boosts and more.
Why Heavy Metal Machines rocks:
- Free-to-play MOBA: 4v4 multiplayer car battle with a heavy metal theme.
- A Legend Reborn: Narrated by Larry Huffman, of Rock ’n Roll Racing.
- Hordes of Road Warriors: More than 800.000 downloads worldwide.
- Choose your role from three main classes: Interceptor, Support, and Transporter.
- Thirteen Deadly Drivers: 13 playable characters with their own characteristics and backstories. From Little Monster, a child hell-bent on seeking revenge for the death of her father, to Dirt Devil, a pirate leader from the Wastelands who hunts the giant sandworm that cost him an arm and an eye.
- Three Hellish Arenas: Temple of Sacrifice, Metal God Arena, and the Cursed Necropolis already available to play.
- Just the Beginning: More content constantly updated and new characters, arenas and game modes on the way.
- eSports Championships: Planned competitive tournaments featuring cash-prizes to fuel the game’s eSports scene.
Want to know more? Head to the Heavy Metal Machines site.