Fans of hack n’slash RPGs will be excited to hear that a new RPG, Fallen Angel, has begun its Kickstarter campaign.
“Inspired by John Milton’s Paradise Lost, Fallen Angel puts players in the hooves of Lucifer himself. He’s got an ax to grind with his maker and he’s on his way to the heavens above to make his point. The heavens feature seven unique realms, each with its own angelic boss.”
Features for Fallen Angel include:
- Explore the seven realms of heaven, each with a unique theme and setting. Jump and glide through these levels in any order you wish, and find waypoints to save your progress.
- Smooth and responsive hack and slash gameplay accompanied by an array of abilities. Shoot, slash, dash, and smash your way through heaven.
- Knock enemies into the air to juggle, counter with a perfect parry to stun and execute them.
- Unlock new weapons and abilities by defeating Archangels and consuming their souls
- Find skill points by exploring the world and defeating powerful enemies to upgrade your abilities within an epic skill tree.
- Perfect your playstyle by mixing and matching traits to your liking.
- Converse with fully voice-acted Archangels and NPCs to learn about the mysteries of heaven.
- Equip items that add special effects to certain abilities.
- Discover hidden areas by ledge grabbing and climbing.
- You can even play with a friend in two-player local co-op
Learn more at their Kickstarter page here.
Full Disclosure: Fallen Angel is represented by Team Critical Hit, a games PR company co-founded by former MMORPG managing editor, Bill Murphy.