The latest Guild Wars 2 update outlines the ability for you to revert recent changes on your build with a simple button click.
The update outlines that specific feature thusly,
- The button can be found in the upper-right corner of the Build tab in the Hero panel. The button will be enabled when players begin making changes to a Build Template.
- Clicking the revert button will undo all the changes made while the window was open.
The update touches on a number of things including items, structured PvP, WvW, Eternal Battlegrounds, Black Lion Trading Company gem store, improvements, and more. Here are the PvP and WvW notes specifically:
Structured Player vs. Player
- The Call of the Mists effect will be active from February 25 to March 3.
- PvP seasonal achievements have been added under the Competitive section of the Achievements tab in the Hero panel. Earn achievement points and other rewards for competing in ranked play during PvP seasons.
- Mini seasons of varying game modes will now run between regular PvP Conquest seasons. The first mini season will run for one month and use the 2v2 Team Deathmatch mode.
- The Warlord's armor set has been added. Warlord's Armor Boxes can be obtained from the PvP league reward track.
World vs. World
- The Call of War effect will be active from February 25 to March 3.
- The Guildrider Warclaw Skin Reward Track is now available for purchase.
- Among many other rewards, this new reward track unlocks the Guildrider Warclaw mount skin upon completion.
- It can be purchased for gold from the reward track vendor, Cynara, in World vs. World near Elvie the Warclaw Tender.
- The following adjustments have been made to the warclaw:
- The warclaw's base endurance has been reduced from 100 to 50 in WvW only.
- The warclaw's base health has been reduced from 10972 to 8779 in WvW only.
- Warclaw Mastery tier 2 has been reworked:
- It no longer grants the warclaw increased movement speed in allied territories.
- While mounted, it will periodically grant nearby unmounted allies an effect that enables them to run at warclaw speed. This effect will be removed when they stray too far from mounted allies or upon entering combat.
- The Warlord's armor set has been added. Warlord's Armor Boxes can be obtained from the WvW Skirmish reward track.
- Wall positions have been adjusted on the north side of Stonemist Castle and the south side of Overlook Keep.
- Walls have been adjusted at Mendon's Gap:
- The west side destroyable wall is no longer destroyable.
- A new destroyable wall has been placed on the east side.