Guild Wars 2: The Icebrood Saga Episode Two is officially live.
Dubbed Shadow in the Ice, the story is a continuation of Episode One which debuted last year. Players are taken to Northern Shiverpeaks to confront epic world boss, Drakkar.
A host of new features include:
- An expansion to the Bjora Marches map introduced in Episode One, nearly doubling the size and providing new explorable areas and rewards
- New tiers to the Essence Manipulation and Raven Attunement mastery tracks
- A new Strike Mission that pits players against the whispers in their mind, and the dark force driving them
- The Trials of Koda, a series of new rotating, multi-tiered map events with unique achievements
- A new, upgradable third tier to the Ancient Boreal weapon set
- A new Raven armor set, heretofore only available to NPC characters
- A new world boss, Drakkar, Jormag’s champion locked beneath Lake Drakkar for untold centuries
In fact, be sure to check out Steven’s thoughts on the expansion right here.