Nightmare tweaks are the following:
- Reduced the duration of the Exposed effect on bosses after their defiance bars are broken.
- Ensolyss of the Endless Torment's defiance bar can no longer be broken twice in a row during phase transitions.
Several professions are getting their skills tweaked, including Engineer, Ranger, Revenant, Thief, and Warrior. For example, here’s what changing for the Engineer,
- Purity of Purpose: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from affecting taunt.
- Reactive Lenses: The description of this trait has been updated for accuracy.
- Flame Blast: This skill is now considered an explosion for the purposes of traits.
- Electro-whirl: This skill is now considered an explosion for the purposes of traits.
World polish is also being applied to this patch, including:
- Mounts are now allowed in the main hall of Eye of the North, with a restriction on flight height.
- Added a repair anvil to Eye of the North.
- Added a map marker to the asura gate in Eye of the North.
- Fixed a bug that prevented several NPCs in Cragstead from appearing.
- Fixed an edge case bug that caused the "Prove your mettle to Cinder by defeating Sons of Svanir within the time limit" event to stall in the Forging Steel mission.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the "Participate in Ranoah's combat training using the TT6-B Devourer's artillery" event to stall in the Forging Steel mission.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from earning gold participation on Vishen's sniping events in the Forging Steel mission.