World polish includes a new vendor for items from the past April Fool’s revelries found in Hooligan’s Route in Lion’s Arch. Additionally, there are new casts added to each major city. These cats will be visible when under the Chatoyant Elixir’s effects.
Bug fixes are minor this time around, reducing the volume on the sound effect for Eternal Mandala Glider’s deployment. Profession skills were also touched on, specifically Engineer, Guardian, Necromancer, and Revenant.
For example, Revenant saw the following tweaks:
- Charged Mists: Reduced energy gain from 25 to 10 in PvP only.
- Phase Traversal: Increased cooldown from 5 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.
- Surge of the Mists: Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.
- Infuse Light: Reduced duration of damage inversion effect from 3 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
- Energy Expulsion: Reduced knockback distance from 450 to 100 in PvP only.
- Blinding Truths: This trait now has an internal cooldown of 10 seconds in PvP only.
Recently, ArenNet made changes to the Stretch Goals meta-achievement to make it less grindy. They explained,
“The Stretch Goals meta-achievement earned by playing The Icebrood Saga: Champions currently requires players to complete all the associated collections. This is prohibitively costly and doesn't reflect the intended difficulty, so we're making adjustments to correct it.”