GTA Online has never skimped when it comes to adding in new vehicles and events for players to enjoy. In the latest update, Rockstar brings players a new car, discounts for exiting vehicles as well as new races to test out the Benefactor Kreiger.
The new vehicle, the Benefactor Kreiger, is being described by the Legendary Motorsports as "a visionary cross between a catwalk-ready supermodel and the bloodthirsty military dictator." Quite the image, huh? You can grab this bad boy from Legendary Motorsport and cast some shade as you gleefully mow down rows of unsuspecting victims.
In addition to the new Benefactor, GTA Online has some other great bonuses for players right now, with all races getting double rewards. Two new races have been added to the circuit - Mudslide and Troubled Waters - giving racing vets some new scenery to trek.
Also announced are some new discounts and a rotation of new clothing, artwork and accessories in the Casino for collection enthusiasts to spend all their GTA cash on.
- Garage Properties (excluding Vehicle Warehouse) – 40% off
- Garage Add-Ons – 40% off
- Dinka Jester Classic (Sports) – 30% off
- Vapid GB200 (Sports) – 30% off
- Declasse Hotring Sabre (Sports) – 30% off
- Pegassi Infernus Classic (Sports Classic) – 30% off
- Ocelot Ardent (Sports Classic) – 30% off
- Grotti Cheetah Classic (Sports Classic) – 30% off
- Vapid Clique (Muscle) – 30% off
- Schyster Deviant (Muscle) – 30% off
- Vapid Dominator GTX (Muscle) – 30% off
- Brakes & Handling – 40% off
- Engine Upgrades – 40% off
- Turbo – 40% off
- Transmission – 40% off
- Spoilers – 40% off
- Suspension – 40% off
Finally, Twitch Prime members should be seeing their Master Penthouse appear in game if they connected their Social Club account before the 9th of September. Additionally, Prime members can enjoy a 100% rebat on the Lago Zancudo bunker after purchase, 70% off the Ramp Buggy and Phantom Wedge, as well as an additional 10% off the above discounts.
Report written by Robert J. Baddeley