Hopping into Elsword this upcoming weekend will net you a free Flames of Judgement Demonic Weapon.
You’ll able to earn this weapon by staying logged in for 30 minutes on each day of the upcoming 3-day weekend. Furthermore, you’ll receive 200 Sage’s Magic Stone (Stat Booster), or 300 Spectral Amethyst (Boost your Endgame Armor), and double EXP on Labor Day, September 6.
Additionally, Story Mode difficulty is being added to the hardest Raids in the game, Pruinaum. In this difficulty, level requirements will be halved. This reduced difficulty in addition to that free new Flames of Judgement Demonic Weapon should do the trick. Finally, all monsters will have decreased HP and Attack Power.
Savage White-Ghost’s Castle and Altar of Invocation will see some changes. For example,
- Haivan can be damaged while moving up/down/left/right.
- Duration between Haivan targeting, and actually shooting will be increased.
- Haivan’s carpet bombing will not fall to a set location.
- In Story Mode, when zones are blocked, characters will be automatically moved to the platform they need to be.
- When zones are blocked in Story Mode, the following guide text will show up.
You can read the full patch notes here. Elswhere in Elsword, the 4th Path update hit just last month which brought a bunch of events to the game. Earlier this year, Elsword celebrated its tenth birthday with events and more.