Black Friday is beginning early in the industry with GameStop sharing information on several sales and deals available.
The offers below will be available online and through the app on November 25 at 8p CT. If you’re shopping in-person (please be safe), these deals begin Nov. 27 (7 a.m. – 10 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.), and Nov. 29 (11 a.m. – 6 p.m.).
Offers include hardware, software, and PC bundles and accessories. For example, a GameStop exclusive includes a Nintendo Switch system with Blue and Red Joy-Con or Grey Joy-Con, plus a free collector’s set of four 16 oz. Mario glasses, while supplies last ($299.99). There’s also a $50 GameStop gift card with the purchase of select Vizio 4K HDR Smart TVs.
Game bundles include:
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla ($47.99)
- Watch Dogs: Legion ($32.99)
- Just Dance 2021 ($26.99)
- Super Mario Brothers Deluxe, Splatoon 2, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and other Nintendo Switch games ($26.99)
If you’re more of a PC player, bundles include:
- 50% off Sniper + Guild series PC gaming accessory bundle
- 25% off Gunnar glasses
- 50% off select gaming wired headsets