The Funcom financial call is over and it's been a great year for the company anchored by the success of Conan Exiles. In fact, Funcom "is free of any interest-bearing debt as of 4 October 2018 for the first time since 2009". The report also included a peek ahead at a number of titles in development.
Games being developed include:
- Mutant: Year Zero is ready for launch in December on PC, XB1 & PS4
- Petroglyph to release a Conan game in Q2 2019
- a "Funcom IP" game from Rock Pocket is coming near Halloween 2019
- a co-op shooter is in the works at the North Carolina branch
- a Conan single-player game is being developed in the Oslo studio
- an open-world multiplayer game is also in development in Oslo
You can check out the full report on the Funcom Investor Relations site or check out the slide presentation below.