The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem client has been updated to bring about four hours of story content into the game along with new skill modifiers, additional creatures and more passive choices. To showcase the new content, the Wolcen team released a trailer of all the additional content that has been added.
- The Story mode is added to the game. Act 1 is now available, including cutscenes, dynamic scenes, and English voiceover.
- All characters and stashes have been wiped for this Content Patch.
- All nodes from the Gate of Fates have been reviewed/clarified.
- 117 nodes have been added to the Gate of Fates.
- All skills now have 8 Modifiers available instead of 4.
- Added 8 new unique items.
- Added 19 new creatures and creatures variations.
- You can now discover every environment of the ACT1.
- New tutorials have been added.
- A new balancing pass has been done.
You can read the full update notes on the Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Steam page.