It's something that hasn't been seen or heard of in more than a few months, but it appears that Fortnite's month-over-month revenue has declined by nearly 50% in January. The news came via the latest Super Data Research report that also reveals that sales of Fortnite are "still up significantly year-over-year".
Other snippets of information from the latest report include:
- Dungeon Fighter Online is still #1 in PC revenue and World of Warcraft (West) has reentered the Top 10. It sits at #7
- FIFA 19 is still top dog for consoles and Honour of Kings reigns on mobile
- Red Dead Online is struggling with revenue and MAUs falling in January. GTA Online makes about 5x more money than RDO at the moment
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate sales are down 83% since December
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive has grown 8% in MAU but it's not making the leap to similar gains in revenue