On March 2nd, Population Zero backers at the Commander and Sentinel levels will be able to take part in the first closed alpha event. Servers will be open from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Pacific and again from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Pacific with a number of new features being part of the client. Folks who are not backers but would still like a chance to be elected for testing opportunities can do so by visiting the Population Zero site.
The major features the players will discover in the new game version:
- Full-fledged quest system for a faction change
- Mutation system (players will be able to become Hosts, Xenobiotor remain human)
- Texture update and polishing (fauna, characters, buildings, etc.)
- Balanced and improved technology tree and perk system
- Fully rebalanced injury system
- A possibility of setting up a character resurrection point (Baken)
- New planet inhabitants
Learn more on the Population Zero site.