The latest patch for Final Fantasy XIV has released with a ton of content, items and fixes along with it for adventurers looking for more content. Patch 5.35 introduces new quests, new housing items, emotes and hairstyles, and a new PvP mode to name a few.
The patch notes for version 5.35 are too enormous to post all of them here, but below are some generalized highlights:
- New side story quests have been added: Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr, Skysteel Tools
- The Bozjan southern front has been added. A 72 player instanced PvP encounter.
- PvP adjustments across the board for several classes
- New housing items have been added, like furnishings from the furnishing design contest.
- New minions and mounts have been added
- New achievemnts, titles and a field operations category have all been added
In addition to the new content, several issues have been resolved, but a list of known issues were also posted, so players who are wondering if a problem they’ve encountered has already been reported, you might want to check out the known issues list.
Patch 5.35 is just the next step in the Reflections in Crystal patch that went live recently. You can also learn about the other content updates, and what was added, since Reflections in Crystal released with patch 5.3. You may also enjoy reading about Victoria’s experience with her recent housing endeavor.