Final Fantasy XIV players will be able to check out the next chapter of the Omega raid series when Prelude in Violet (v4.4) debuts on September 18th. The update will include new trials, dungeons, raids and much more.
Here's what Prelude in Violet includes:
The latest FINAL FANTASY XIV Online update adds hours of new content, including:
- New Main Scenario Quest
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne's Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Many of the features listed above are detailed in the latest trailer for FFXIV released by Square Enix.
Additionally, the updated Ceremony of Eternal Bonding is included that allows players to seal their relationship in "more ways with newly added options, including anniversary ceremonies".
Want to know more? Head to the Final Fantasy XIV site.