From the "did we need this file": Mortal Royale is a new battle royale game based in the same world as Mortal Online. The game has been released into Steam Early Access. As with most battle royale games, Mortal Royale features "up to 1000 players thrown into a massive world in the eye of a deadly chaotic storm that is slowly closing in on them". Players can utilize several combat types including melee, archery or magic as well as have the ability to take part in mounted combat.
- Battle Royale on a massive scale with up to 1000 players in a match.
- Melee,archery,magic and mounted combat.
- No registration required simply login with your Steam-account.
- Deep combat system with individual hit boxes all with their own armor mitigation.
- Hundreds of weapons.
- 21 Different armor sets with 10 individual pieces.
- 60+ powerful spells.
- Free to play
- Ancestry character customization with lots of options.
- 64 sqkm map
The latest update acknowledges player feedback that a new tutorial system needs to be implemented and that one is in the works. To showcase what's coming, the team released a video preview.
The reviews so far aren't great: After 75 reviews have been posted, Mortal Royale is sitting at a "mostly negative" rating, though it's fair to remember that "review bombing" is a thing on Steam.
You can check it out for yourself on the Mortal Royale Steam page.