EverQuest II will have some downtime today during which a patch will deploy, providing tweaks to zones.
The server maintenance is scheduled for 7a PDT / 10a ET and is set to last for about two hours. During this time, the latest patch will be deployed. Zones and population will see several tweaks, such as Wracklands: Diaku Corral Heroic:
- Riding the mechanical bull now properly grants reduced damage to the rider.
- Priests should no longer find themselves unable to cure detrimental effects during the encounter with Vleecan Fele.
Other zones affected include Wracklands: The Crimson Barrens [Raid/Challenge Raid], Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Challenge Raid], Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid], Kelethin, Sanctus Seru, and Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Order [Heroic and Solo].
Also addressed in this patch are items, abilities, quests, live events, and trade skills. For example, adjustments to items include:
- Harl's Rousing Tune XI: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Riana's Relentless Tune X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Songster's Luck X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
You can read the full patch notes here.