CCP has issued patch notes for EVE Online which touch on several fixes for gameplay, UI, and UI.
Before the fixes, however, UI did receive a few changes and updates including,
- Added a new Project Discovery Covid-19 billboard.
- Added a new group for Temporary Collectible Structures to allow for Overview management for Triglavian pylon objects.
Bug fixes extend to gameplay where drones simply wouldn’t engage multiple Invasion objects. Localization also saw a fix for missing translations for Project Discovery and its rewards. UI, however, saw the bulk of fixes ranging from the activity tracker, chat channel, and more. A selection is below, but you can read the full patch notes here.
- Fixed an issue with Activity Tracker not displaying data for past PD projects.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Chat Channel window to remain open upon returning to the Character Selection Screen.
- Fixed an issue where mail can overflow from one character to another.
- Fixed an issue where Route doesn't not recalculate after switching character.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user from warping to scanned signatures after switching character.