Bonus Skill Point Week has officially kicked off in EVE Online.
Logging in everyday until October 24 will allow you to claim additional unallocated skill points to be used to boost your training queue. Alpha Pilots will be able to claim 200k skill points during this time. This jumps to 650k if you’re an Omega.
Here’s how to claim your skill points after logging in:
- Click "Claim All" at the bottom of the highlighted day in the Daily Login Campaigns window.
- You will then receive a confirmation that you've claimed the day's skill points. You can click "Dismiss" on this.
- You'll now see a "Redeemable Items" bar at the bottom of the screen, click it to expand it.
- Your skill points are right there, simpy drag and drop them on the character you'd like to use them on.
- As you drag and drop the skill points, you'll receive a confirmation that tells you the skillpoints have been delivered to your character's unallocated skill point queue.
Here’s some more useful info from the official post, which you can read here. Good luck, Capsuleers.
- Pilots can claim one reward (consisting of both one Alpha and one Omega reward depending on clone status) per day.
- New Eden counts days from downtime to downtime. Rewards refresh at 11:00 UTC each day.
- The day one reward is the first that a player can claim, regardless of which day of the event they claim it on. They then claim the day two reward the next day, and so on.
- One set of rewards is available for every account in game.
- One set of rewards is only available for Omega accounts - claiming this reward gives both the Alpha and Omega reward for that day.
- Should an Alpha account upgrade to omega at any point during the event, they will recieve all Omega rewards retroactively for the days that they have claimed in the event so far.