The Square Enix Collective will be sending Wonderstruck's "epic sandbox MMO", Boundless, into full retail launch on September 11th for both PC and PlayStation 4. Players will find a single universe "of connected worlds in which politics, the economy, crafting and the communities" are completely player created and run.
Other notable components of Boundless:
- Colonise planets by yourself or join a settlement with others and grow your Beacon into the capital of the world with the Prestige system
- Craft hundreds of items including building blocks, tools, weapons, food and much more
- Spend your hard earned skill points in the Skill Tree and tailor your character to how you want to play the game
- Complete objectives, feats and events to earn rewards and Experience Points to level up your character
- Build and maintain a Portal between worlds for you and others to use
- Trade items with others or set up a shop to sell and buy items while you’re off adventuring
- Seamlessly travel to new worlds and discover different creatures, resources, block colours and user generated creations in an ever-changing universe - each world automatically regenerates areas that are not protected by a Beacon and returns it to its original layout, creating new and much needed resources for you to collect
Check out the Boundless site to learn more.