'Epic Sandbox MMO' Boundless Readying for Launch on September 11th
The Square Enix Collective will be sending Wonderstruck's "epic sandbox MMO", Boundless, into full retail launch on September 11th for both PC and PlayStation 4. Players will find a single universe "of connected worlds in which politics, the economy, crafting and the communities" are completely player created and run.
Other notable components of Boundless:
- Colonise planets by yourself or join a settlement with others and grow your Beacon into the capital of the world with the Prestige system
- Craft hundreds of items including building blocks, tools, weapons, food and much more
- Spend your hard earned skill points in the Skill Tree and tailor your character to how you want to play the game
- Complete objectives, feats and events to earn rewards and Experience Points to level up your character
- Build and maintain a Portal between worlds for you and others to use
- Trade items with others or set up a shop to sell and buy items while you’re off adventuring
- Seamlessly travel to new worlds and discover different creatures, resources, block colours and user generated creations in an ever-changing universe - each world automatically regenerates areas that are not protected by a Beacon and returns it to its original layout, creating new and much needed resources for you to collect
Check out the Boundless site to learn more.