Elyon, the MMORPG formerly known as Ascent: Infinite Realm, has launched a new homepage to give players the chance to sign up for the next round of beta testing ahead of its Western launch. Kakao and Bluehole Studio launched tne new site and confirmed that CBT2 test signups will begin here soon on July 26th through August 11th.
The upcoming MMORPG is gearing up for the second beta test here in the West, which is coming later this year. The sign up period is pretty long, running from July 26th through August 11th, giving prospective players plenty of time to get their names on the list.
Players who want to pre-order Elyon ahead of its Western launch in "early Fall" as Kakao details it, can do so starting on July 26th as well.
As far as what players can expect in the closed beta test coming later this year, Kakao details a bit in the press release sent regarding the CBT2 sign ups. Players can expect to see, among other things, the new Slayer class, adjustments to class balance and more.
- "The addition of the Slayer class
- Class balance adjustments and updated Mana Awakening skills
- Players can enjoy a variety of challenging battle experiences in new dimensional portals
- Dungeons are now divided into solo and party dungeons
- Easier leveling via increased XP for killing monsters at a certain power level
- Events specifically for CBT2 participants
- Improved game service platform and infrastructure for Western market players
- Localization in English, French, Spanish and German
Potential players can check out the new website for Elyon, as well as pre-order the MMO on the 26th from both the official website as well as through the game's Steam page. Elyon, the MMORPG formerly known as Ascent: Infinite Realm, will be releasing in the "early fall of 2021" according to Kakao. We recently spoke to Jim Lacorte, the MMO's project manager about prepping for CBT2 and the MMO, which you can check out here.