Two new ships are coming to Elite: Dangerous as part of Beyond - Chapter 4. In a new trailer, both the high-end Mamba and the Krait Phantom are revealed. Both are, according to devs, based on an unreleased racing prototype. "The Mamba brings blistering speed combined with huge firepower". "The Krait Mk II is a lighter, faster ship that features a spacious cargo hold and relatively generous quantity of hardpoints".
- 1 Huge, 2 Large and 2 Small Hardpoints
- 5 Internal Optional slots
- Top speed of 316m/s and a boost speed of 387m/s
- 6.37LY laden FSD range
- Approximately 55,000,000 credits
Krait Phantom Stats
- 2 Large and 2 Medium Hardpoints
- 8 Internal Optional slots
- Top speed of 256m/s and a boost speed of 358m/s
- 8.23LY laden FSD range
- Approximately 37,000,000 credits
You can check out both during a special live stream taking place today at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern in the Frontier Twitch channel.
Learn more on the Elite: Dangerous site.