Here is a non-exhaustive list of the issues being addressed:
- Repairing Thargoid-attacked stations: not all delivery numbers counted
- High resolution screenshots create tiling artifacts in bright objects
- Galaxy Map won't select systems I search for
- Keyboard stops working within game
- SLF female npc crew member has no audio and no text in the comms
- FSS: Long delay when scanning planets with geological sites
- Conflict Zones have no contents
- The Invincible Heart
- Instance splitting when fighting Thargoid Interceptor
- Thargoid Interceptor - Heart cycle reset
- Exiting the Game just hangs, need to force terminate
The team is running a beta to ensure this update goes smoothly when it goes live. Here’s how to participate:
- The beta begins on the 27 November and will run until the 2 December.
- The beta will be only be accessible on PC. May be expanded to consoles
- To take part in the beta, load up the launcher and select (and update) the following product: Elite Dangerous: January Update (Beta) from the 27 November. You’ll then have access. If this doesn't appear, please restart your launcher.