New Elite: Dangerous patch notes are here, Commander. The patch sees fixes for crashes, various ships, inderdiction, and more.
Crash fixes are aplenty, which should be a relief to some:
- Fixed a softlock that could occur when trading materials at a material trader
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the new starter experience
- Fixed softlock that could occur when hiring crew members
- Fixed a crash that could occur after clearing a save and skipping the new starter experience
- Fixed a softlock that would occur when attempting to perform a hyperspace jump in an Imperial Clipper that has a Ship Kit applied
Interdiction sees a fix where interdiction wouldn’t actually end after a player submitted. Localization sees translation fixes. A new starting experience received fixes as well:
- Fixed an issue that could cause visual issues with the star in Matet when the player arrives in the system
- Fixed an issue that could cause the weapons to automatically fire after being returned to the training area
- Removed the ability to damage ship modules as this can lead to the player becoming stuck during the experience
- Removed the ability for players to view and turn off modules during the experience
Check out the full patch notes here.