Ahoy, Commander. It looks like the big Fleet Carrier update for Elite: Dangerous will go live on June 9.
With both betas ending, the team extended their thanks to the community who helped test the update. The post then outlined several changes coming to the game over the next few weeks to prepare for the launch of Fleet Carriers on June 9.
Here’s what planned, with most of the changes fixing exploits and fixing bugs:
- The buttons used to increase or decrease both the bank and the commodity market will now scale, like other systems in-game, when depositing credits or adjusting commodity prices.
- Tritium mining will receive adjustments before launch to make it more lucrative (particularly in relation to sub-surface mining).
- A credit exploit involving selling modules in a Fleet Carrier's outfitting service has been fixed.
- A bug that swapped the names of certain locations and markets in the game has also been fixed (with key examples such as Ceres Tarn receiving its original name once more!).
- A bug preventing the transfer of commodities such as Thargoid Sensors, Guardian Urns and others on Fleet Carriers has been resolved.
- A credit exploit via trading using the wing bonus has been resolved.