As a quick PSA, Elder Scrolls Online’s Undaunted Celebration has been moved to December 3. Here are the details.
The new event timing means the event will start on December 3 at 10a ET and will run through December 15 at 10a ET. The move to these dates is due to allowing the development team some time to make a fixes to improve performance in dungeons, in addition to stability. This will be included in an upcoming patch for PC and Mac.
As for the event, you’ll be able to earn bonus rewards for competing any of the four-player dungeons across the game. All you have to do is use the dungeon finder tool, or travel to any of these four-player dungeons. Make sure to run that dungeon in normal or veteran difficulty.
Upon defeating the final boss, you’ll receive an Undaunted Reward Box which contain Undaunted Keys, Undaunted Plunder, motif pages, repair kits, transmute crystals, and more. If you complete a dungeon each day, you’ll receive a Glorious Undaunted Reward Box which will contain an Opal Weapon style for:
- NEW Iceheart (Direfrost Keep)
- NEW Lord Warden (Imperial City Prison)
- NEW Nightflame (Elden Hollow II)
- NEW Swarm Mother (Spindleclutch I)
- Ilambris (Crypt of Hearts I)
- Troll King (Blessed Crucible)
- Bloodspawn (Spindleclutch II)
- Engine Guardian (Darkshade Caverns II)
You can check out the full details here.