If you’re currently checking out the PTS for Elder Scrolls Online, we’ve got some patch notes for you which may fix some annoying things with Waking Flame dungeons.
First up, a bit of a refresher. Waking Flame is the next DLC slated to release this fall in Elder Scrolls Online and will contain two dungeons, as per usual. In fact, we have some info on their Dread Cellar dungeon here.
The fixes to the Waking Flame dungeons run the gamut from bosses, sound effects, and more. Some patch notes for Red Petal Bastion, for example, include:
- Updated sound effects for aspects of Goriseli Moraburo.
- Weylin no longer nonchalantly chucks a relic at Lyranth.
- Lyranth now allows you to bask in the glory of your achievement before speaking after completing the quest “A Rose of Many Thorns”.
- Lyranth now waits a moment for the tension to fade before speaking up after defeating Rogerain.
- Blocking in first-person mode while under the effects of the Crystal Animus Anya now forces you into third-person mode.
- Weylin is slightly less rushed when discovering a room full of relics.
Other patch notes touch on combat, gameplay, itemization, the base game, and more. For example, the PTS brings some improvements to the companions:
- Fixed an issue where Companions would fire invisible arrows.
- Bastian and Mirri will now react when you level up or gain Champion Points.
- Removed Mirri's response to nearby boatswains.