If you’re playing Elder Scrolls Online PTS, ZOS continues to enhance and refine the experience with respect to testing the upcoming expansion, Blackwood. Here’s what’s changed.
The Companions system in general is seeing several improvements and fixes across the board from more general fixes, behavior, combat, quest, and more. For example, if you’re currently experiencing some issues advancing quests, the team issued the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where you could free Irenni Elendis without Mirri being summoned.
- Fixed an issue where not having Mirri summoned when searching an area would require you to leave and re-enter the area after summoning her.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Companions to appear without equipment in some quest contexts.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mother’s Obsession” quest could become blocked after rescuing Irenni.
- Fixed an issue where dismissing Mirri during one of her quest scenes would block the quest.
- Bastion now respawns if he gets stuck during the quest “Competition and Contracts.”
The PTS patch also includes tweaks for Rockgrove Trial, crafting, the economy, exploration, itemization, housings, and more. You can check out the full PTS patch note here. Blackwood is the latest chapter heading to Elder Scrolls Online in just a few weeks in June. The team has spent quite some time outlining the new additions to the game, including the Companions System, and other features like the Oblivion Portals.
Just recently, Game Director, Matt Firor, spoke about the MMO’s success and the game’s future in an interview. Additionally, the 12-player group limit was confirmed recently due to performance. You can read the explanation for that here.